Friday, December 11, 2020

Apostle Paul during one of the worst experiences of his life, realize that we can overcome ANY obstacle with God on our side.  He wrote to his friends in Philippi:

"I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I find myself. I know how to make do with little, and I know how to make do with a lot. In any and all circumstances, I have learned the secret of being content—whether well fed or hungry, whether in abundance or in need. I am able to do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:10-13

We all are coming out of one of the worst years of our lives, full of moments where we have felt discouraged and insecure.  The way to insure next year will be different is to put our trust in Christ.  Join me in starting each day with Paul's words:

I am able to do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:10-13

When we turn to Jesus Christ, we can do things we never dreamed were possible. Or survive things we wish we never had to face.  2020 is nearly gone, 2021 is full of promise.

Be positive.  Lean on Christ.  He will give you strength. 



No comments: